KAYS believes in supporting the people and organizations that make us proud to be part of the emerging legal marijuana sector.
In 2014 we were very proud to join New York Giants great Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor in a program to assist Parents 4 Pot help parents of children with pathologies such as cancer, leukemia and epilepsy obtain medical marijuana.
We are equally proud to have made a sizable donation to the Drug Policy Alliances lobbying arm, Drug Policy Action. This donation in turn enabled donations to both the Florida effort to legalize medical marijuana and the Oregon campaign to legalize recreational marijuana.
The Company has founded the Kaya Foundation to formalize its giving to individuals, groups and organizations demonstrating that the community supporting legal marijuana is kind, caring, supportive and generous.
In 2014 our contributions included:
- Florida for Care – Finance Committee Members, Special Advisor
- New Approach Oregon – Finance Committee Member
- Oregon Cannabis Industry Association – Gold Member
- Florida Cannabis Industry Association – Founders, Board of Director
- National Cannabis Industry Association
- Drug Policy Alliance
- Parents 4 Pot